Dr. Kathleen Baron Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Baron?

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

Saw her on an Industrial injury visit. She did not interact at all; after looking at my chart, asked what I wanted her to do. (I was there for her advice, not vise versa.) The second time I saw her, she had not looked at my chart and wondered what I was there for. No help at all. Just there to collect a payment from the State.

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Por bedside manner, no concern for the side effects that I was experiencing from new prescriptions. Uses a no touch approach when examining you.

Good doctor and good staff

Posted on February 28th, 2016

I'm a new worker's comp patient and so far things are progressing as well as can be expected. I have a very complicated fed. Worker's comp case and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Baron, she listens and very sympathetic of my situation. Even Liz, the worker's comp coordinator is equally nice and seems so sincere in trying to help me out.

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Office is getting very ghetto. Never know which Dr you will see. Prescriptions are not handled in a timely manner, but X-ray and labs are right next door.

Great Dr & Friend

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I have been a pt of Dr. Baron since 1984. All office's have their problems.Dr Baron & her staff have always been courteous & friendly. I have referred a lot of folks to her. Yeah, I've gotten mad & left a time or 2, but overall I'm very happy with Dr. B & her crew.

Shouldn't be a doctor anymore

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I've watched my brother go to Dr. Baron over the past 3 years. He's on disability and a limited income. Many bad experiences, but yesterday I came home from work and he was upset. 6 weeks ago he had made a special trip to Dr. Baron's office for a test to see if his thyroid should be adjusted (she should have checked it 3 years ago!) So they took his blood sample, charged him for it. And he's never heard another word about it. His thyroid dosage is the same. When he called to find out about it, they told him he had to come in to get the results (another charge for an office visit). Aren't they supposed to mail you the results and MAYBE adjust his thyroid? I don't think anyone even looked at the results. That's the latest in MANY mishandled events with Dr. Baron and her staff. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.

electrician

Posted on January 31st, 2013

she didnt even examine me, told me life was tough and said she thought what I needed to do was get off the pain meds...AND get back to work..my currant Dr. ordered up an M.R.I....it seems (according to the radioligists report) I've got numerous chronic Bi-latteral fractures @ C-7 ..where neck meets spine..really glad I did'nt follow her advice..it could have paralyzed me...or WORSE

workman's comp

Posted on November 26th, 2012

Dr Baron is a very nice woman and likes her job. However, she misses out on connecting with the patient. during my visit she had me waiting in the wait room for a hour after my appointment and then another 1/2 hour in the exam room. When she finally came in, she spent only 5 min with me, 3 of the min spent trying to pull up my case on the computer. she didn't even talk about my X-ray . I felt frustrated and not cared for. When i was escorted to the front desk, i had to ask the front desk consultant about my x-ray in the public area. I left angry and upset.

Ineffective and slow

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I am a workers comp patient> I have seen Dr.Baron twice for a previously diagnosed orthopedic issue. She sends medical reports through a transcriber who takes over a month to prepare records and referrals. I have gone 2 months without treatment or further diagnosis and my pain and incapacitation have increased. Her office staff seems bothered by my requests to have them communicate with workers comp for treatment. They are slow and inconsiderate and their office is overbooked. Appointments have extremely long wait times and the staff treats patients like cattle. No fault of Dr Baron, who seems to mean well, but her staff is inexcusibly incompetant.

Our Family Physician

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

We have been seeing Dr. Baron as our family physician for 20 years and just love her. She has always been wonderful and caring with us. Her PA's are also very good. We have had excellent care and Dr. Baron has gotten me through several difficult diagn

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

As a new patient I didn't feel welcomed .I was like just another person.No introductions.The wait in the sitting room was more than an hour.I had my appointment two weeks in advance.After i told Dr.Baron how disappointed in her office I was, she said i could leave.

'"

Posted on July 31st, 2009

She is not compassionate and has no empathy for my illness that has significantly impacted my life. She spends as little time necessary to provide care. I once overheard her say to a staff member, "It's a lot of paperwork for a little problem." So little a problem, I've been on prolong disability. Staff is okay, but getting Dr. Baron to complete paperwork is very tedious and trying.