Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Baskett
Dr. Kathleen Baskett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Billings, MT, with other offices in Missoula, MT and Billings, MT. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Care, Family Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Baskett is affiliated with St Vincent Healthcare and Billings Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Baskett has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Kathleen Baskett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.
Dr. Benjamin Phipps
Family Medicine, General Practice, Sports Medicine
Billings, MT 0 mi10
Dr. Aynur Okcay
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Billings, MT 0 mi11
Dr. Anastasios Saliaris
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Billings, MT 0 mi17