Dr. Kathleen Baugrud Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Baugrud?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Baugrud?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 24th, 2016

Outstanding physician and above reproach in character and judgment

I cannot say enough good about what I think of Dr. Baugrud and how much I admire and value her as my doctor and what I consider my confidant. She is the Best! Seeing her since the 1990's.

August 20th, 2016

Best doctor is Wisconsin!

June 3rd, 2013

Wonderful bedside manner and a great doctor to have!

Dr. Baugrud has been my doctor for over 20 years and have never once had a bad experience with her. The only "negative" experiences I have had are all front-desk/lab scheduling issues but they pale in comparison to Dr. Baugrud's bedside manner and her genuine interest in you as a patient. She is a top notch physician and takes the time to explain what she is doing and is always ready and willing to answer the questions you have for her. She is simply a true treasure and I will be with her until she retires or gets sick of seeing me every year! :) Note that she may not follow up with you after each visit but her staff always returns your calls and gets answers for you in the event you need anything; therefore, I rated that 3 stars to be realistic for whomever reads this review.

October 10th, 2011

She has very high patient care standards. She and her staff go out of their way to accomodate you if you let your needs be know.

April 6th, 2011

Best Doctor

She is the best Doctor I have experienced. She is warm, caring, always accurate with diagnosis. I had specialists that misdiagnosed me. She made the right diagnosis right away. She is always on top of the latest develpments etc in field of medicine. I trust her with my health care. I am so lucky I have her as my primary caregiver. I see her every 3 months. She is the best. I am always amazed at her accuracy and treatment plan.

December 13th, 2010

Patient for 15 years, she is the greatest doctor, very carrying.

I really could not ask for our family doctor to be. She is by far the best doctor I have ever dealt with: knowledgeable, carrying and reasonable. The only problem with her being so great is that scheduling an appointment is difficult since she is in such a high demand. But she always responds to phone calls or emergencies in a timely fashion. Highly recommended.

October 15th, 2010

Outstanding Internist!

Dr. Baugrud has been my internist for 15 years. I feel fortunate to have her oversee my medical care. She is an outstanding diagnostician, is patient, caring and thorough. She takes the time to understand concerns and determine a course of action. She is a brilliant physician. I could not ask for more.

November 30th, 2009

Great care

I am completely comfortable with Dr. Baugrud. She is kind, caring and is a good listener. She is a great diagnostician. She gives practical advice and I have a complete sense of trust in her. She is excellent in all respects! I feel very fortunate to have her as my primary care doctor.

March 22nd, 2009