A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Bemenderfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Bemenderfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Bemenderfer, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bemenderfer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bemenderfer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indiana
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Lynn Bemenderfer FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Bemenderfer practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Bemenderfer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Bemenderfer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.