A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Berkowitz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Berkowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Orange, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.