Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
North Wrigley
Magella Medical Group
2888 Long Beach Blvd
Ste 400
Long Beach, CA 90806
562-997-8519
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  M.D.  |  show details
by Terre on Aug 11th, 2013

Rude and inept

|  Excellent...  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

I had my daughter 12 1/2 yrs ago and I often think about Dr Kathleen Berkowitz and her team that took care of me back then. I don't know the circumstances behind That women's horrible comment on here but I think of Dr Berkowitz often as I watch my daughter grow up. She is almost a teenager and if it wasn't for this team I do not believe my baby wld be here today! Thank you for all you continue to do for all high risk pregnancies. I continue to wish you well. Teresa Tammy Malimban and Alexis Nicole Zepeda!

|  Muderer  |  show details
by Catrena C on Mar 17th, 2011

This physician was not my normal Ob doctor however she was the doctor on call when my physician was not available on Saturday February 13, 2010. All I can say is that her laziness and her complete disregard for human life cost my precious son his life. Please don't trust your unborn child with her or anyone at Magella Medical Group in Long Beach, CA.

|  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

I would highly recomend Dr. Berkowitz she is wonderful makes you feel very comfortable, and is very informative. I thank her for my miracle baby!!

|  show details
Feb 8th, 2010

The best doctor I have ever seen. She helped me have two miracle babies.

|  Patient with Twins  |  show details
by Aimee M. on Dec 31st, 2009

It has been completely worth driving the extra distance to have Dr. Berkowitz as my OB. The office is clean and all the staff are incredibly friendly and efficient. Dr. Berkowitz has helped make this pregnancy the BEST experience. Not only is she experienced and thorough, but she encourages you to take time with her (for questions and concerns). There is NO rush out of her exam rooms until she is sure you are through. She has been very positive, warm and compassionate throughout my pregnancy. I hope I can have her as my OB a second time if I decide to get pregnant again!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2008

Dr. Berkowitz took care of me during my stressful, high risk pregnancy. She is incredibly knowledgeable and has a very positive, friendly bedside manner. I am grateful that she was my doctor.