Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Bickel Macphee
Dr. Kathleen Bickel Macphee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in White River Junction, VT, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Bickel Macphee is affiliated with White River Junction VA Medical Center, Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Bickel Macphee has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Kathleen Bickel Macphee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White River Junction, VT.
Dr. Marybeth Durkin
White River Junction, VT 0 mi20
Dr. Joseph O'Donnell
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
White River Junction, VT 0 mi16
Dr. Christopher Nice
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
White River Junction, VT 0 mi32