"Takes Her Time and Listens to the Patient" show details "Takes Her Time and Listens to the Patient"
by Matt Ferrero on Jan 20th, 2015

I have accompanied my 91 year old mother to several of her appts with Dr. Boos. She is very thorough, asks good questions and attentively listens to the patient, making sure she understands each and every medical issue and need. Her support staff is also very professional and courteous. The only drawback is that Dr Boos does tend to run behind in seeing her patients at the scheduled time. In my mind, the wait is worth it!

Worst staff EVER! show details Worst staff EVER!
by Sean J on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Boos was good once you get past her staff. Her staff was horrible. From trying to make appointments to getting answers they had no consideration for my time and simply refused to take the time to answer my non-medical questions. While the Doctor was fine, I will not go back due to the way I was treated by her office staff. They are completely inconsiderate and unprofessional.

Happy with Dr. show details Happy with Dr.
Aug 20th, 2010

Sometimes the wait isn't bad, but sometimes it's been too long.

Great DR. & Person! show details Great DR. & Person!
Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Boos always takes her time to discuss whatever she diagnoses and the treatment options to consider. When she detects something that is a red flag, she always refers me for additional testing immediately. I have been going to Dr. Boos for 10 years and wouldn't change Drs. unless she retires.

Very Professional show details Very Professional
by Citysearch User on May 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Boos has been my Dr. for a few years now. She is very informative, explains everything in detail, makes sure all questions have been ans...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com