Dr. Kathleen Boynton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

July 3rd, 2015
below average people skills
Not very helpful and a bit combative. Doesn't like to be questioned.

January 21st, 2014
Bad Temper and No Time!
I went to Dr. Boynton and found her to very snobbish. She says one thing and does another! She even called me and yelled at me over the phone saying I should not question her abilities as an MD. She never has anytime for her patients. She told me she did not have the time to talk to me. She has NOT solved my problems to this very day. I am seeking a real Doctor the take the time and caring. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone. Rude! Uncaring!

October 30th, 2013
Dr. Boynton is my favorite! Every appt she makes me feel as if I am her only pt and spends all the time I need with her even though I know she is super busy. All my appts have been very worthwhile and makes me feel good as a person also. I definitely recommend her!

May 1st, 2013
Dr. Boynton has been the BEST GI doctor I have had. I have been to a few others and she is so caring, always keeping up on me and asking how I am doing. After being put on so many immunosuppresants and drugs with other doctors, I was able to get off of them with her help and find out what really was wrong and got me feeling better than I had in a long time. She is so nice, caring, and spends all the time you need with her to ask questions or anything and acts if she has all the time in the world for you. Very good doctor!

January 21st, 2011
my dr forgot who i was
I had stomach issues for years and had seen many dr.s. She started aggressive with me trying to rule out what she could which i really appreciated. She suggested i have a colonoscopy, which i had done just days later. The day after i had my colonoscopy, she called me and her first sentence was "well, i reviewed your folder and i really think we should do a colonoscopy, i replied with, uuuuhhh you just did one on me, she then replied oh let me look into this and call you back. i was upset and she never did call me back, nor did i pursue her as a gasto dr! and have not heard good comments from others who had seen her.

August 26th, 2010
Stay away!
This MD is NOT concerned about you, the patient. She seems to be looking for a world record in spending the minimum amount of time with patients. She does NOT listen to your concerns.If you have a specific concern, might as well look elsewhere, she will not listen to you.

August 24th, 2010
CEO of a business
My experience with Dr. Boynton gave me hope to have some quality back in my life.