A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Bradley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Bradley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Bradley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bradley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Aldona Bradley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Bradley practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Bradley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Bradley practices Family Medicine near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Voorhees Family Physicians.