A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Brady, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Brady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Tewksbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Brady MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Brady practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Brady practices Psychiatry, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Tewksbury, MA.
See Tewksbury Psychiatrists and Tewksbury Pathologists.