A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Brandt, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Brandt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen R Brandt MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Brandt practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Brandt practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.