A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Burlison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Burlison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Burlison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burlison graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Burlison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport CT
- Primary Care Physicians of Fairfield, P.C
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen P Burlison MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen P. Burlison practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Burlison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Burlison practices Internal Medicine near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT.
See Fairfield Internists.