A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bynum
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bynum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bynum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Bynum DABMA and DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Bynum practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Bynum has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Bynum practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.