A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Bynum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bynum graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Bynum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Bynum DABMA and DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Bynum practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Bynum has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Bynum practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.