Dr. Kathleen Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Carroll?

August 26th, 2016

Excellent

She is very easy to talk to. I always feel comfortable and cared about.

May 18th, 2015

Just ok

Dr, Carroll is kind and easy to talk to. I have never felt uncomfortable with her. However she is a prescribing physician ONLY. She does not do counceling so if this is what you are looking for, this is not the doctor for you. I think quarterly appointments just to get meds is a bit much if the meds are working fine, but she has you come every three months. Again, she is easy to talk to and is very nice. If meds is all you need, she's great!

November 30th, 2014

Dr. Carroll is the best

Dr. Carroll is amazing. She is the most intelligent and knowledgeable Dr. I have ever met. She is kind as well as funny. She is NOT prescription happy. She is also very frank and honest. I was reluctant to go at first, but am grateful that I did. Over 30 years of seeing other dumb a$$ psychiatrists, Dr. Carroll is a true blessing. I love her.

March 5th, 2014

Very easy open up too

Dr. Carrroll is a very good Dr. She is very easy to talk to, she makes you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her.

September 26th, 2013

Good Doctor

I like Dr Carroll because she listens to what I have to say and she is very practical. Some doctors just want to throw a couple of prescriptions at you but she will not put you on a bunch of medication if it's not necessary. I really like that about her. She is prompt and if you need to talk with her after hours she is prompt in calling.

February 10th, 2013

I think she is great

February 10th, 2012

Excellent psychiatrist.

Dr. Carroll is very friendly and personable. I always feel better after appointments with her. She is understanding and kind. The medication that she prescribed has been very helpful.

January 20th, 2011

Great Doctor!!

My 7year old son has been going to see Dr. Carroll for a few months now. She has been great for him. He was diagnosed with ADHD and he has had a complete turn around since seeing her. Dr. Carroll is attentive, and follows up. My son now enjoys going to school and is now an excellent student! Taking my son to see a psychiatrist was a last resort for me... I wish that I would have made that decision much earlier. Now I don't have to sit in his class everyday to make sure he's doing his work.

April 30th, 2010

Great experience

Doctor carroll was very kind and attentive. She took the time to get to know me as a person. not just a patient. Dr. Carroll took the time to look into my questions and make appropriate comments and comments. I love her. Dr carroll is great

February 15th, 2010

i had been seeing her for years but i dont like her. Especially since she dropped me for having to reschedule 2 appointments due to work, after being with her for over 6 years. every time i said i had symptoms of something she pretty much just based it on what i said and gave me meds. Like if I say "i think i have depression" i'd tell her why then she'd put me on anti-depressants. She never did any tests or anything. Anyone could make up a story! I wasnt but still. And the whole time I would talk idk if she was even listening, she'd just write the whole time & nod her head. ALl I know is, I wouldnt recommend her.

September 22nd, 2017