Dr. Kathleen Case MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2017
Dr. Case approaches each appointment as if you (the patient) are the most important patient on the planet. She takes the time to answer all of your questions and concerns, never causing the patient to feel rushed to get everything out. She constructs her replies and recommendations in terms the patient can easily understand. She very smoothly provides an appropriate mix of layman’s terms alongside the anatomical and medical terminology (I have taught anatomy and physiology along with patient assessment for many years in the training of EMTs). All of her recommendations are based in sound medical science, not the latest in “television hype”. In conclusion, I would recommend Dr. Kathleen Case, along with the entire staff of the Alaska Regional Senior Health Clinic, as being outstanding in every respect, and I would have no reservations about referring any of our friends to this practice for their primary care.

August 19th, 2016
I have always found Dr. Case to be thorough and caring. I highly recommend her as a physician.

June 1st, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Case for almost 20 years and am so glad she is at a Medicare clinic now. I would trust her implicitly with any condition I may have. She takes her time with you and explains everything and answers all your questions. I would, and do, recommend her to everyone. The office is always clean and the people are professional. I like that they give you a report of your visit before you even leave the office.

May 31st, 2016
Dr. Kathleen Case has provided treatments with care, knowledge and respect.

February 14th, 2016
Office was/is neat and tidy. Very clean and that is important to me. Everyone very courteous.

February 9th, 2016
Try it, you'll like it
This clinic caters to seniors, and they really provide superior service. She listens . . . And even better, she seems to hear what the patient is saying. They paid more attention to me than the clock. Your time will be well spent . . .give Dr Case a try! Parking is good, too!

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Case always treats me as a person not a time slot. I am thankful she is my doctor and hope she stays around a long time.

January 8th, 2016
She takes the time to know the entire person and does not just throw meds at you and send you on your way. She encourages personal responsibility and involvement in health care. I don't feel like just a chart number. My meds have decreased and my health has definitely improved against odds under her care.

January 2nd, 2016
Loyal Patient
I would strongly recommend Dr. Case to anyone looking for a provider who is compassionate, honest, very knowledgeable, & excellent follow-through. Dr Case has been my primary care physician for 9 years & in my book she's Anchorage's #1 physician.

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Case and her staff are great. I highly recommend them

December 8th, 2015
Great Physician
My wife and I both have been patients of Dr. Case for a number of years included prior professional associations. She is everything you would look for in a general practice physician. She has wide-ranging knowledge and experience. She deals with many matters without a specialist referral, but when she makes a referral it is to someone you can trust. She is patient, kind and thorough. She gets an A+ from me.

November 22nd, 2015
Dr. Case is a very professional, caring, competent physician.