Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Cho, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Colon Cancer
- Endometrioid Carcinoma
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Cho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen R Cho MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Cho practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Cho has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Cho practices Anatomic Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Baltimore, MD.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.