A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Clem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Clem, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Clem graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Clem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Clem MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Clem practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Clem has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Clem practices Emergency Medicine near Upland, CA.
See Upland Emergency Physicians.