Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Colleran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Colleran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colleran
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colleran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Colleran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Colleran graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Colleran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Colleran MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Colleran practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Colleran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Colleran practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Endocrinologists.