A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Colleran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Colleran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Colleran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Colleran graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Colleran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colleran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans