A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Collins, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Loretta Collins MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Collins practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Collins practices Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.