A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Collins, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Loretta Collins MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Collins practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Collins practices Infectious Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Infectious Disease Doctors.