Dr. Kathleen Colorado MD Patient Reviews

3.6

August 3rd, 2015
I've been going to dermatological exams for over 30 yrs and had skin cancer many times. When I mover to Florida I really needed a great dermatologist . Unfortunately this one is average to slightly below. There was no soap in any of the sink hand-washing stations leading me to doubt hand-washing- and the Dr assistant had long painted fingernails ! and didn't wear gloves or wash her hands ! I felt like I might get an additional skin problem or even an infection. When i met the doctor , she didn't wash her hands before touching my skin either.I felt like the experience was rushed and with no true patient interest expressed. Im looking for another -if you want clean don't go there .

March 28th, 2012
Disappointed
I arrived for my 1st patient appt early to fill out new patient paperwork. I was rushed in and told to complete my paperwork after the appt. I saw the Dr for maybe 5 -10 minutes. I was there for breakouts but I am fair skinned and red hair and never been to a dermatologist. I have never heard of a Dermatologist in FL skipping the full body skin evaluation on a new patient. She did not look closely at my skin or breakouts. She just told me to use Cetaphil. She left before I could process the experience. I had to have the person at the front desk call her out of the next appt to clarify if I was to use a lotion, toner, or any other products and how often to be using the cetaphil. Her response was to use a lotion if I was dry. She never asked what my curent skin products were. I am so disappointed with the visit. I'm even more disappointed that I wasted my time and my copay on a recommendation I could have gotten from the drug store clerk, with the same level of patient care.