Dr. Kathleen Colorado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Colorado?

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Colorado?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

Dr

August 3rd, 2015

I've been going to dermatological exams for over 30 yrs and had skin cancer many times. When I mover to Florida I really needed a great dermatologist . Unfortunately this one is average to slightly below. There was no soap in any of the sink hand-washing stations leading me to doubt hand-washing- and the Dr assistant had long painted fingernails ! and didn't wear gloves or wash her hands ! I felt like I might get an additional skin problem or even an infection. When i met the doctor , she didn't wash her hands before touching my skin either.I felt like the experience was rushed and with no true patient interest expressed. Im looking for another -if you want clean don't go there .

March 28th, 2012

Disappointed

I arrived for my 1st patient appt early to fill out new patient paperwork. I was rushed in and told to complete my paperwork after the appt. I saw the Dr for maybe 5 -10 minutes. I was there for breakouts but I am fair skinned and red hair and never been to a dermatologist. I have never heard of a Dermatologist in FL skipping the full body skin evaluation on a new patient. She did not look closely at my skin or breakouts. She just told me to use Cetaphil. She left before I could process the experience. I had to have the person at the front desk call her out of the next appt to clarify if I was to use a lotion, toner, or any other products and how often to be using the cetaphil. Her response was to use a lotion if I was dry. She never asked what my curent skin products were. I am so disappointed with the visit. I'm even more disappointed that I wasted my time and my copay on a recommendation I could have gotten from the drug store clerk, with the same level of patient care.

June 24th, 2017