A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Shimp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Shimp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Shimp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shimp graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shimp has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen E Shimp MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Shimp practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Shimp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Shimp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.