A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Cooney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen A Cooney MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Cooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Cooney practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.