A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Cooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Cooney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooney graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen A Cooney MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Cooney practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Cooney has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Cooney practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.