A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Crowley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Crowley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Crowley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crowley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Crowley practice?
Dr. Kathleen Crowley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, Fort Worth Oncologists, Fort Worth Pathologists, and Fort Worth Surgeons.