Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Zacherl
Dr. Kathleen Zacherl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield, CT, with other offices in Mansfield Center, CT and East Hartford, CT (and 7 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zacherl is affiliated with Windham Hospital, Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network and Hartford Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Zacherl has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kathleen Zacherl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, CT.
Dr. Amal Das
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi46
Dr. Ritu Dutta
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi8
Dr. Robert Gfeller
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi55