A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Stokes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Stokes, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Stokes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stokes graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stokes has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Stokes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Stokes practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Stokes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Stokes practices Pediatrics near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Pediatricians.