A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Daly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Daly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Daly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Daly MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Daly practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Daly has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Daly practices Internal Medicine near Hurricane, UT.
See Hurricane Internists.