A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Davis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Davis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Davis practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mamaroneck, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.