A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Delaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Delaney, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaney graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Delaney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern Zale Lipshy Hospital
- John Peter Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Ann Delaney MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Delaney practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Delaney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Delaney practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Internists.