Dr. Kathleen Demanivel MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017
Didn't actually listen to anything that I had to say, very dismissive. Absolutely no solution was reached during the short time she spent with me. They don't take the insurance that I have currently so I paid a lot of money out of pocket for this appointment. Such a waste of my time and money.

March 10th, 2015
Maybe a little bussy?
It took me 3 weeks to make an appoitment, i was very unlucky that the closest dr available was dr de manivel. The dr first took a look at my skin and couldn't identify what my problem was. I showed her pictures, day by day diary of my skin, she still had no idea. So she decided to do a biopsy and a hundred other blood test. My problem was not having to do a biopsy, it was with the poor communication later on. I was expecting atleast a call from one of the nurses to tell me what was the outcome of all those blood tests and the biopsy. NOTHING ! i tried to communicate with her in so many ways, i faild. I tried to schedule a second appointment she was all booked up for the month. I visited a different dr later that diagnosed me with cholinergic urticaria diesess, he laughed hard when i told him that a dr asked me to do a biopcy for this standard skin problem.

October 2nd, 2012
Competent Professional
What impressed me the most is Dr. DeManivel's follow up. She is one of the only doctors that I have EVER seen that took time out of her schedule to talk to me personally on the phone after a clinic visit. She took time to make sure I understood everything and that I was comfortable with everything that was being done with and for me. Superb follow up!

April 27th, 2017