Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Deremer
Dr. Kathleen Deremer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Deremer is affiliated with Ogden Regional Medical Center, Mckay-Dee Hospital Center and McKayDee Hospital Center. Dr. Deremer has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Deremer has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Kathleen Deremer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.
Dr. Musab Saeed
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Ogden, UT 0 mi17
Dr. Scott Moulton
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Ogden, UT 0 mi9
Dr. Arabindra Katwal
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Ogden, UT 0 mi11