Overall Review

4.8

no change

November 29th, 2016
PCP
Dr Deremer has been my primary care physician for 2 years now and she is the absolute best! She listens and pays attention to all my concerns. She has a desire to get to the root of your problems, and doesnt just pass you along to another doctor. She has solved all of my medical issues so quickly, when all other doctors in the past just didnt put the time in to figure it out. Truly a great doctor, with a very friendly and professional staff. Her attention to detail and her concern for each patient on a personal level is better than I've ever experienced.

October 18th, 2016
Dr. DeRemer and her staff have set the bar high. They are the example of what the medical industry should use as a guide on how to run an office, treat the patients, communicate and care. I love them all. The compassion Dr. DeRemer shows her patients is admirable. She is a wonderful example of how I want to live.

October 8th, 2016
Retired RN
This doctor is priceless! She is patient, kind and thorough. She will ask you questions that relate to every aspect of your being in order to figure out the proper diagnosis and treatment. You can be sure if she orders tests or procedures for you they are necessary! She is respectful of your time and your money. And she is amazing at follow up care ; making sure you know what your test results are and what you should be doing in order to maintain or improve your health. All the staff are courteous and helpful. There is even an on-line portal for you to see your health information and make not emergency contact. She is the BEST!

September 24th, 2016
Only the Best
I have had care by Dr.DeRemer for the past several years. She and her staff continuously provide competent & compassionate care for me and my family. I am a registered nurse and have known many physicians over the years. She is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered

September 11th, 2016
PATIENT CARE
I FOUND THE OGDEN INTERNAL MEDICINE CLINIC DR. KETHLEEN DEREMER AND STAFF TO BE VERY EFFICIENT, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL.

July 29th, 2016
Great doctor....she's one of those rare few who makes you feel like she truly cares not only about your health, but about you as a whole person.

July 24th, 2016
Dr DeRemer and her staff are on top of my care. They all care about me and my health.

May 23rd, 2016
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Deremer. She is very thorough and picks up on things that no other dr. I've been to would have. She listens to you and always gives suggestions to help you, whether it be medical or emotional. Her staff is always kind to me, especially her medical assistant.

April 10th, 2016
Excellent in all ways
I am very, very pleased with the care and service I receive from Dr. DeRemer and her staff. Staff are courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable. Dr. DeRemer herself is all of the above, and willing to listen attentively, ask questions, and prescribe the right tests, right meds, or refer me to someone in the correct area of specialization.

March 24th, 2016
Fabulous MD!
You wont find a better MD or staff than Dr. DeRemer, Veda and Corey. Caring, compassionate and smart. I have been going to her for 14 years and have never once been dissapointed.

March 21st, 2016
Dr. DeRemer and her staff provide excellent care! My phone questions and medical portal questions are answered within an hour or two. Staff is efficient and effective in dealing with my every concern, and all done with a great attitude and a SMILE! Dr. DeRemer is one of the most caring professionals I have every met, and is always willing to go the extra mile to address my issues. I would highly recommend her to all. The BEST!

March 21st, 2016
The best Dr I have ever known...
I could not ask for a better Dr then Dr. DeRemer & her amazing team. It's hard to find a Dr.who is knowledgeable, caring, professional & who goes above & beyond for her patients. She takes the time to get to know you & makes sure you get the care you need no matter what. I refuse to move anywhere else because I know I will never find another Dr. like her. Dr DeRemer & her team are always there & make sure I am taken care of everytime.