A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Devine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devine
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Devine graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Devine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Anne Devine MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen A. Devine practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Devine has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Devine practices Cardiology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Cardiologists.