Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Diehl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diehl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Diehl, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Diehl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Diehl MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Diehl practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Diehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Diehl practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.