A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Diehl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diehl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diehl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Diehl, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Male Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Diehl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Diehl MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Diehl practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Diehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Diehl practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.