Dr. Kathleen Dollins MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics McKinney, TX

February 18th, 2016
Simply the Best!
Dr. Dollins is one of the best pediatricians I have ever had. I moved from Ohio to Texas, she makes you comfortable, she includes the child. If I ever move back to Texas I will see her again.

June 20th, 2013
Dr. Dollins is a phenomenal pediatrician! She has seen my children since birth and I highly recommend her! She is extremely personable, takes an interest in my children and always spends plenty of time instead of trying to rush us out the door. I feel that she treats my children as if she were treating her own. Very thankful we found her many years ago!

September 19th, 2012
Lacking
Decent enough on diagnosing my girls sinus infection, but not very warm or friendly. I will try again but only one more chance on this one. I was addressed but I feel like my child was a subject being tested rather than a patient being cared for.

August 5th, 2012
MOM
WONDERFUL, PLEASANT, HAPPY, BRIGHT...AND SO INCREDIBLY SMART!

July 17th, 2012
Great provider
Dr. Dollins seems very knowledgable and is always friendly, with a smile on her face when she walks through the door. Best of all, she spends a lot of time with my daughter and I when we have an appointment with her. So many doctors have their hand on the door handle the entire time you are with them in the exam room, but Dr. Dollins always has plenty of time to talk with us and answer questions. I recommend her to any parent.

June 11th, 2012
Very caring and one of the best Pediatrician
Kathaleen Dollins is a great Doctor and very caring to her patients. Both my kids feel very comfortable with her. My younger kid has lot of allergies and she took a lot of time explaining how to deal with the allergies and followed up to make sure he is ok. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.