A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Doody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Doody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doody
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Doody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Doody, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doody graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Doody has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Doody MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Doody practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Doody has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Doody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Frisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.