A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Doody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Doody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doody
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Doody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Doody, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doody graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Doody has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Doody MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Doody practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Doody has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Doody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.