A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Drinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Drinan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drinan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Drinan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Drinan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen J Drinan DO and FACC is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen J. Drinan practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Drinan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Drinan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Orland Park, IL.
See Orland Park Cardiologists.