A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Droesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Droesch is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Droesch
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Droesch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Droesch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Droesch graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Droesch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Droesch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Droesch practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Droesch has 13 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Droesch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Melville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Melville Endocrinologists.