A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Droesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Droesch is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Droesch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Droesch graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Droesch has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Droesch MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Droesch practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Droesch has 13 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Droesch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Melville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Melville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Melville Endocrinologists.