A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Empen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Empen, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Empen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Empen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Empen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Empen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen Empen practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Empen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Empen practices Pediatrics near Hiram, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennesaw, GA.
See Hiram Pediatricians.