A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Empen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Empen, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Empen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Empen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Empen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Elizabeth Empen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen E. Empen practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Empen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Empen practices Pediatrics near Hiram, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennesaw, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Hiram Pediatricians.