A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Erb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Erb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Erb, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Erb graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Erb has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Erb MD is a female Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Erb practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Erb has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Erb practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.