Dr. Kathleen Erwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathleen Erwin?

January 14th, 2016

She is wonderful

August 2nd, 2014

Excellent doctor

I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Erwin. Her medical/psychological knowledge and experience has changed my life. She is easy to talk to, listens and takes an casual approach. I trust her and her judgement 100%. Her staff has always been very helpful and friendly.

July 12th, 2012

It is hard to reach this office by phone sometimes, but I did notice that the staff seem to be always helping patients at the window or on the phone...it seems like they are working hard. Once they explained that their phone goes to voicemail when they are talking on the other line, it made sense. Dr. Erwin's schedule is very full, and sometimes I don't get to see her as often as I want, but she does a great job, and they are very friendly there.

October 26th, 2011

Dr. Erwin is great but office staff makes it not worth it

I saw Dr. Erwin for a while however I usually had to call in several times to schedule an appointment as the office staff are terrible about calling back.I finally told Michelle who was answering the phones that I didn't want to have to call in 8 times to schedule an appointment and would like a referral elsewhere. She told me that I hoped I could find what I was looking for since Psychiatrists were really busy. I then went and found a doctor where I get returned phone calls within a 24 hour period. Apparently I wasn't expecting too much. I like Dr. Erwin but I wouldn't go back unless she had reliable office staff

July 12th, 2010

Great medical knowledge, explained in understandable terms

Dr. Erwin has truly changed my life for the better. I'd seen other doctors over the prior 11 years with mixed results. Dr. Erwin quickly changed my diagnosis, worked to find the right mix of meds, and within a few weeks I was back in fine shape.What sets Dr. Erwin apart is that she has tremendous medical/psychological knowledge and experience, but can listen and talk in common, understandable language. She can take a casual approach, which I really appreciate. I can relax and not feel like I'm being "observed" and "analyzed". Also, she is NEVER late for appointments, and her office staff are really nice people who care about their patients. She is such a great doctor, I would (and have) recommended her to others without reservation.

December 19th, 2016