A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fabian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Fabian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Fabian DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Fabian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.