A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fagan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fagan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fagan, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Fagan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Allen Medical Center
- Community Health Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Fagan MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Fagan practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Fagan practices Occupational Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Preventive Medicine Specialists.