Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Farr
Dr. Kathleen Farr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Bragg, NC, with another office in Fort Bragg, NC. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine, Pediatrics and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Farr is affiliated with Womack Army Medical Center and Womack Army Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Farr has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Kathleen Farr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Bragg, NC.
Dr. Keith Henderson
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi38
Dr. Anthony Hirtz
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi25
Dr. Sherreen Batts
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Bragg, NC 0 mi12