A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Farrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Farrell, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Farrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Rose Farrell DO is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen R. Farrell practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Farrell practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.