A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fearon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fearon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fearon, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fearon graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Fearon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Summa Health -St Thomas Campu, Akron, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen K Fearon DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen K. Fearon practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fearon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Fearon practices Internal Medicine near Wooster, OH.
See Wooster Internists.