A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fernan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fernan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernan graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Fernan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Margaret Fernan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Fernan practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fernan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Fernan practices Family Medicine near Ridgway, PA.
See Ridgway Primary Care Doctors.