A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fielder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fielder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielder graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fielder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Louise Fielder MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Fielder practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fielder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Fielder practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.