Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathleen Fielder
Dr. Kathleen Fielder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tualatin, OR. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fielder is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center and Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathleen Fielder has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathleen Fielder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.
Dr. Turner Wood III
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Tualatin, OR 0.01 mi52
Dr. Donald Trelstad
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tualatin, OR 0.01 mi40
Dr. Eli Rosenthal
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Tualatin, OR 0.13 mi26