A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fielder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fielder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Fielder graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Fielder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fielder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathleen L. Fielder practice?
Dr. Kathleen Fielder practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Oncologists, and Portland Hematologists.