A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Finzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Finzel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finzel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Finzel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Case Finzel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen C. Finzel practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Finzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Finzel practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Radiologists.