Dr. Kathleen Case Finzel MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Finzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Finzel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Finzel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Finzel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finzel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance