A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Finzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finzel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finzel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Finzel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finzel graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Finzel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen Case Finzel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen C. Finzel practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Finzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathleen Finzel practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Radiologists.