A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathleen M Fitzgerald MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathleen M. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathleen Fitzgerald practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Milton, MA.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.